Immediate opening for customer service representative with experience in the printing industry. Full time position.
We are looking for a disciplined, well rounded individual who can manage our digital quick print shop. The qualified candidate will be expected to prioritize and manage multiple projects with deadlines and be an effective communicator with great phone skills and excellent people skills. Room for advancement and compensation according to experience and ability.
- Work with clients to manage their jobs as we produce them
- Have knowledge of product offerings and company capabilities
- Have knowledge of all processes involved in building custom jobs
- Write up orders
- Translate customer requirements into production specifications
- Help with copiers, etc. Take initiative regarding jobs and projects
- Operate digital copiers Xerox printers (DC-700, 4127, and 6204)
- Operate paper cutters and bindery services, i.e. Cerlox, Spiral and Coil
- Knowledge of graphic design using programs such as Adobe CS (Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) & Microsoft Office. Simple design and file manipulation
- Independent worker—someone who can work with minimum supervision
1 year experience in retail print shop, graphic design, pre-press, printing process and post press.
Forward your resumé to Dean Moore via e-mail or in person. We thank all candidates who apply. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.